Workstudent Production Engineer (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Workstudent Production Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyzing and improving the production flow (composite, trimming, painting, and assembly) by reducing work effort and increasing work ergonomics.
- Design and provide industrialization equipment, tools, and jigs for the production line.
- Improve the efficiency of production by reducing the cost and materials.
- Ensure the process stability of production by providing work instructions and other production documentation.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices. Report issues to the manager.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor of science.
- Proficient in Catia software. Knowledge of 3DExperience is a bonus.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office. VBA knowledge is a bonus.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, proactivity, and critical thinking skills.
- Proven experience in production (internship).
- Knowledge of 3D printers (e.g., Prusa).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Great attention to detail.
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.