DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Being responsible for the release and continuous integration pipeline.
- Being the technical interface between different software stakeholders.
- You are supporting in planning, designing, and monitoring machines in virtual environments.
- Managing automation tasks such as backups, restores, and OS patching.
- You are conducting daily checks to ensure the integrity and continuity of the CI/CD environment.
- You are designing infrastructure as code (IaC) environments in combination with a CI/CD workflow.
What You’ll Need:
- A degree in Computer science, Engineering, or another relevant field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in containerized workflows, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and pipeline automation.
- Hands-on experience with Docker or any equivalent technology is required.
- Experience in automating software builds, including dynamic and static verification.
- Basic hands-on experience in Kubernetes, especially in application deployments.
- Practical experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus, Grafana, and/or the Elastic Stack.
- Hands-on experience with Ansible for bootstrapping on-premises appliances.
- Any experience in Terraform is considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience with GitHub Actions is considered a plus.
- Sound knowledge of Bash and Python.
- Basic knowledge of C++, especially in build systems like qmake and CMake, and frameworks such as Qt.
- Basic knowledge of Java, including the Maven and Spring ecosystem.
- Fluency in English. A working knowledge of German is a plus.
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You can structure your work in an efficient and transparent way
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
- Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.