Senior Electronics Developer (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Electronics Developer (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Requirements analysis and concept design (including component pre-selection).
- PCBA design (including component selection), layout, and manufacturing (prototypes).
- Integration, verification, and validation of designs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues, if required, hands-on.
- Optimize for a robust design that fulfills the reliability, performance, and environmental requirements.
- Prepare associated documentation and manuals.
- In-service support for designs.
- This position requires on-site work and thus cannot be fully remote.
- Project management for component development.
- Liaise with stakeholders (internal and external).
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering, or Mechatronics.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the field of electrical hardware (HW). development, preferably in aerospace or automotive.
- Expert in troubleshooting and design optimizations.
- Handling laboratory equipment and testing.
- Knowledge of EMI-compliant design.
- Knowledge of power network compatibility.
- Experience with embedded programming (in C/C++) is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of electronic components.
- Experience in PCB design.
- Experience with Electronic Design Automation (EDA) programs (KiCad, Altium is a plus).
- Knowledge of PCB design standards (IPC).
- Experience with automotive or airborne electronic hardware development standards, e.g., aviation regulations and standards DO-254 and DO-160.
- Experience with environmental testing as the hardware (HW) responsible.
- Experience with Git is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Specialized in one of the following fields:
- Knowledge of signal processing and interfaces (UART, CAN, SPI, I²C, Ethernet, etc.).
- Knowledge of telecom interfaces (RF communication).
- Knowledge of microcontrollers, especially ARM Cortex.
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You can structure your work in an efficient and transparent way
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
- Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.