(Senior) Systems Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a (Senior) Systems Requirements Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop specific functions and behaviors of an automated UAV system - from the system level down to the equipment level, including user interfaces and infrastructure.
- Understand the wishes and needs of customers and other stakeholders and translate them into system requirements.
- Manage requirements and traceability from high levels to subsystems and components.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members of an agile team in meeting program objectives.
- Work closely with the certification team, software team, hardware team, and other stakeholders.
- Assume responsibility for the documentation, validation, and verification of the requirements development for authorization by the aviation authority.
- Support customers and the flight operations department.
What You’ll Need:
- Engineering degree (ideally in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Aviation Engineering).
- 3+ years of professional experience in systems engineering.
- Experience with systems engineering according to ARP4754A.
- Experience with the creation of functional system descriptions and manuals.
- Knowledge in requirements management and RM-Tools.
- Knowledge of system development processes according to certification aspects is a strong advantage.
- Experience with agile development of aviation systems.
- Knowledge of development and certification standards, including ARP4761, RTCA DO-160, DO-254, DO-178, is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.