Electrical Hardware Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Electrical Hardware Development Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Development of electrical hardware and PCBs
- Design and simulation of complex digitaland analogue circuits according to the relevant performanceand aerospace requirements (e.g. EN 9100, DO-178)
- Design and layout of multilayer PCBs for high-speed applications
- Verfication of PCB designs and validation of prototypes
- Creation of production data for PCBs. as well as test instructions, test hardware and test software for PCBs.
- Technical support for suppliers
- Troubleshooting and repair of electronic assemblies
- Lifecycle management of electronic hardware components including documentation according to the relevant areospace standards
- Support the company's own software, production and flight operations department
What You’ll Need:
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering or Mechatronics
- Min. 3 years + experience of practical experience in the field of electrical HW development, iedally in aerospace
- Customer- and solution oriented attitude
- Extensive knowledge in the field of PCB design SW
- Knowledge of certification requirements and aerospace standards (EN9100, DO-178) desireable
- Knowledge in the programming of embedded systems desireable
- Quality-oriented way of working
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work