Flight Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Flight Operations Manager (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Manages, supports and oversees the pilots as superior and is responsible for their standard of performance
- Responsible for the crew scheduling, in compliance with company’s and/or regulatory flight and duty time limitations as well as commercial need
- Responsible for the compilation and content of the Operations Manual(s)
- Preparation of necessary documentation for planning and performing of flights
- Coordination and regulatory reporting to the authorities within his field of competence (approvals, occurrence reporting)
- Supervises and ensures that crewmembers apply procedures, performance and flight safety standards in accordance with regulations and OM
- Measurement of all known occurrences and irregularities in flight operation
What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Aerospace Technology or equivalent (or hold an CPL/ATPL license)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in manned / unmanned Aviation
- Knowledge of EASA AIR Ops or equivalent
- Holding a glider pilot / sport pilot license (or higher) incl. valid medical class 3 (health certificate)
- Experience as a drone pilot for multi-copter and/or fixed-wing drones or model planes
- Advanced written and spoken English language skills
- Minimum basic computer and internet skills
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work