Junior AI Software Developer
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Junior AI Software Developer to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Development of an AI Camera based Traffic & Obstacle (Sense&Avoid) Detection Algorithm.
- Validation & Testing of the AI model
- Development of edge cutting AI models for Computer Vision tasks
- Development of the model in compliance with DO178C DAL D
- Development of the AI model compliant to the existing HW concept
- Integration of the AI model into the product
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum M.Sc. degree in computer science or related discipline (e.g., AI, machine learning, statistics or cognitive science, computational physics, applied mathematics)
- 1+ years of professional experience in the AI/Computer Vision field
- Profund knowledge of state-of-the-art Object Detection and Semantic Segmentation frameworks
- Profund knowledge of PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Profund knowledge of C/C++ and Python
- Basic knowledge of GPU acceleration (eg. TensorRT)
- Prior Experience in Validation & Certification
- Knowledge of ROS is a plus
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work