Lead of Quality Wingcopter Inc. (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Lead of Quality Wingcopter Inc. (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsibility for development, application and maintaining quality standards and protocol for finished Wingcopter products
- Development and implementation of methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products
- Execution and guarantee of the incoming, in-process and final assembly inspections
- Ensure that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards, and that documentation is compliant with FAA 14CFR Part 21-G requirements
- Conduct internal and external Quality audits and technical visits as needed that products and processes are conformed to approved design and in a condition for safe operation to release them to the customer
- Establishes and maintains quality agreements with suppliers, contractors and German headquarter
- Work to continuously improve in all areas
- Performs all company business in accordance with all regulations and company policy and procedures of Wingcopter GER
What You’ll Need:
- MS or BS in relevant discipline, 5+ years and strong background in Quality Control and Quality Assurance for aircraft industry with strong knowledge of FAA 14CFR Part 21-G regulations
- 5+ years of experience with quality control methods, statistics and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of FAA 14 CFR Part 21-G requirements to authorize the release of products under the scope of Wingcopter Production Certificate
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience with root cause investigations, e.g. Knowledge of main Product Risk Assessment methodologies
- Leadership experience and high degree of self-organization
- Ability to work safely in a fast-paced industrial environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Self-motivated and proactive tendencies that require minimal supervision, work comfortable in a cross-functional setting and in a constantly evolving environment, and demonstrate the ability to stay calm in stressful and uncertain times, inspiring the same in the team
- Experience in model flight (multi-rotor and fixed wing) is a plus
- Willingness to travel for short and extended trips to GER as needed
What you bring as the perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment