Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Systems Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop the overall UAS concept in the systems engineering team
- Define and derive systems requirements
- Specify and implement subsystems in cooperation with teams and suppliers
- Conduct FMEA’s and derive findings for the design of the UAS
- Plan and conduct verification tests
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of professional experience preferably in aviation industry or strong commitment in academic aircraft design initiatives
- Experience in aircraft and UAS design and development according to aviation standards
- Understanding of aircraft systems and general knowledge in all fields of aircraft development (flight dynamics, structure, software, controls, operating costs, etc.)
- Understanding of flight operations procedures and airmanship
- Academic degree in Aerospace, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment