Drone Pilot (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Drone Pilot (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Take responsibility for the safe operation of the UAV including the safety of persons
- Ensure that all persons involved are fully briefed on the location and use of relevant safety and emergency equipment
- Explore the air routes, airfields and drop-off sites
- Ensure that the weather forecast and reports for the proposed operating area and flight duration indicate that the flight may be conducted
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that the UAV mass and balance is within the calculated limits for the operating conditions
- Ensure that the amount of useable voltage in flight is not less than the voltage required to proceed to a landing area where a safe landing can be made, with final reserve of voltage remaining
What You’ll Need:
- Work to continuously improve in all areas
- Completed apprenticeship (or higher)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the job educated
- Holding a glider pilot / sport pilot license (or higher) incl. valid medical class 3 (health certificate)
- Experience as a drone pilot for multi-copter and/or fixed-wing drones or model planes
- Driver’s license up to 3.5 tonnes
- Willingness to work in developing countries and to stay abroad for a max. of 6 months
- Advanced written and spoken English language skills
- Minimum basic computer and internet skills
- Willingsness to travel (worldwide)
What you’ll bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
- An extraordinary working environment