HR Organisational Development Specialist (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a HR Organisational Development Specialist (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- You are responsible for conceptualising and implementing strategies and initiatives to enhance the performance, efficiency, and effectiveness of our organisation.
- Conducting assessments and evaluations of the organisation’s structure, processes, and culture to identify areas for improvement and development is something you do in a structured manner.
- You assist in managing and implementing organisational changes. This includes developing change management plans, facilitating communication, and ensuring employee engagement and adoption.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing talent development programs, leadership development, succession planning, and performance management systems.
- You develop and enhance HR policies, processes, and procedures to ensure they align with the organisation’s goals and support its development efforts.
- You serve as the counterpart for our leaders and employees in all People & Organisation-related topics throughout the entire employee journey.
- You will work closely with the Director People & Culture to ensure the team has a roadmap and overview of current status of all initiatives.
- You participate in facilitating team-building activities, workshops, and other sessions to improve team dynamics and collaboration within the organisation.
- You will extensively collaborate with all internal and relevant external partners.
What You’ll Need:
- You are a people person and strive to keep our employees happy. Like all of us, you want to change the world, like to get things done, and you have a team-first and pragmatic, fast approach.
- A minimum of 5 years of Human Resources or Business Consulting experience.
- In-depth understanding of the employee lifecycle and Human Resources processes and needs.
- Very good working knowledge of Tools and Techniques required to assess and design Organisational Development initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, oral, and written communication skills in both German and English.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and navigate in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to show discretion with confidential information.
- You are data-driven and have a very analytical approach to recruiting.
- You possess an analytical and research-oriented mindset.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and process mapping tools.
- This position cannot be done 100% remotely, but hybrid work is possible.
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You can structure your work in an efficient and transparent way
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
- Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.