Production Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Production Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyzing and improving the production flow (composite, trimming, painting, and assembly) by reducing work effort and increasing work ergonomics for the operator.
- Implementing production standardization, designing, and providing industrialization software tools for the production line.
- Ensuring product quality in the production flow by supporting quality through software checking tools. Ensure that the processes are carried out in a safe, standard, and efficient manner.
- Ensuring and managing the full lifecycle for production and quality software tools and maintaining a software Bill of Material.
- Identifying, documenting, and reporting unsafe practices. Report issues to the manager.
What You’ll Need:
- Master of science in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Proficiency in Python, C++, Java, and HTML languages.
- Proficient in Linux, MS Office, and VBA.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Proven experience in production.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of artifacts repository management systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in German and English).
- Knowledge of UAVs, 3DExperience, GitHub, and Jira is beneficial.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Great attention to detail.
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.