Working Student Software Engineering (m/w/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Working Student Software Engineering (m/w/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
As a member of the Software Platform Development Team, you will:
- Support the team in software development and testing tasks.
- Assist in setting up a hardware-in-the-loop test bench.
- Aid in conducting software bench tests on-prem.
What You’ll Need:
- High technical understanding and a keen interest in avionics.
- Profound skills in Linux, C++, and Git.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Coding skills in Python are a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Runners) is a plus.
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.