UAV Maintenance Technician (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a UAV Maintenance Technician (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Frequent Worldwide Operations: You’ll be involved in short-term Maintenance Events on Wingcopter Operation Sides or at Customers. You could be abroad 50% of the time to maintain and Service Wingcopters that are operated by the Wingcopter Flight Operations or by Customers.
- Variety of Tasks: You will not only maintain the Wingcopter, but also be responsible for repair, overhaul, troubleshoot and testing of the system and components. Perform quality inspections, check the performance on the test-bench and do maintenance check flights.
- Training: You will be qualified to become a Trainer and perform Maintenance Trainings for Customers in theory and practical.
What You’ll Need:
- Skilled craftmanship with special focus on UAV
- Experience in assembling drones, soldering, crimping and basic knowledge of electrical test equipment and drone sensors
- EASA A1/A3 license (Can be obtained after employment)
- Aircraft Maintenance License / AML (desirable)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Pro-active, creative and hands-on mentality
- At least 3 years of experience Maintenance
- Experience in CFK/GFK-Composite work is advantageous
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements in the UAV sector is advantageous
- Experience with Trainings and professional appearance in front of Customers
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.