Ground Operations Support (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Ground Operations Support (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the performance and goal setting of the on-site teams
- Analyze and identify operational improvement opportunities and analyse them for efficiency (waste, complexity, cost), effectiveness (achieves desired outcome), and quality
- Clearly and effectively communicate findings and make recommendations for improvement & then execute them
- Drive insights & improvements: maintain key operational metrics and dashboards aligned
- Performance (KPI) and goal setting for on-site operations, evaluating the success criteria and ensuring the delivery against the KPIs and agreed SLAs
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing SOPs
- Continuously improve our processes, and safety protocols, and make operations easier and more efficient
- Review flight logs to determine solutions for technical issues & conduct pre-flight checks
- Prepare and maintain take-off and landing areas at hubs/customer sites etc while ensuring all regulatory guidelines are followed
- Contribute to flight readiness reviews, test safety reviews and assist pilots in their operations.
- Working with 3rd party vendors, warehouses etc taking end-to-end responsibility for the delivery
- The position includes stays abroad to support the implementation of projects in target countries
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in managing and leading operation teams (preferable service related)
- Previous Experience & knowledge in Supply chain and Logistics industry, UAV industry.
- Ability to work effectively across cross-functional, global teams to drive results and solve problems
- Detail-oriented with experience in identifying an issue, investigating, developing a solution, implementing change and monitoring the results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and navigate uncertain situations to drive for clarity; work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced, high-speed environment
- Proven track record of implementing complex customer solutions
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to quickly break down complex matters, bring people together and make decisions
- Experience applying structure/frameworks to unstructured problems
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with respect and humility
- Experience in site operation in the logistics industry
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements in the UAV sector is advantageous
- Fluent English skills, and other language skills are appreciated
- Willingness to travel to support operations
- Intercultural competencies
- Work experience abroad and in developing countries
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.