HR Working Student/ Apprenticeship (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a HR Working Student/ Apprenticeship (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Supporting the HR team in all activities arising in the context of operational HR work as well as in day-to-day business
- Active support of the Recruiting, Corporate Health Management, Apprenticeship and Communication departments
- Participation in administrative activities related to the HR area
- Research, preparation of data, and creation of presentations or documents
What You’ll Need:
- You are studying business administration, economics, communications or marketing (with a focus on human resources management) or a comparable course of study (Bachelor or Master)
- Interest in varied tasks in the field of human resources and enjoy working in a team
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Confident handling of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Initiative and strong communication skills
- Structured and reliable way of working
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges