DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Setting up and maintain a customer specific DevOps pipeline in an agile environment.
- Being responsible for the release and continuous integration pipeline.
- Being the interface between different stakeholders like Frontend, Backend, Embedded as well as AI development.
- Work closely with certification bodies and other stakeholders.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum M.Sc. in software engineering or computer science.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Linux and common DevOps tools like Jenkins, MS Azure, Artifactory, GIT, Atlassian Toolchain, Docker, Kubernetes etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ as well as Bash and Python for automation.
- Profound knowledge in build systems like CMake.
- Experience in agile development, CI/CD, and Code Reviews.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in handling of standard tools for software development (GIT, CI, etc.)
- Knowledge of development and certification standards, e.g. RTCA DO 178 is a plus.
- Previously worked in an agile environment (Scrum, SAFe).
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.